Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mystery and History

I have been a life coach since about 2007 and have always enjoyed the interaction of energies.  I also am aware that during that time, I am being given the honor of utmost trust with some of my clients deepest suppressed desires and fears about getting on with their life in a new direction or more fulfilling one.

I started to do workshops by request and found that I enjoyed them even more than one on one consulting!  To be in front of a group that has a shared experience of wanting to reach their goals by enriching their spirit is so wonderful to see!  I am almost embarrassed to admit sometimes I'm not quite sure how I'll proceed till I myself assess the energy the creator has given to work with.

So I have a decision to make.  I have been requested to meet to do some spiritual work on the 17th of this month.  It will be quite extensive and there was some concern if I'd be up to it. This healing circle will take place for approximately 12 hours.  I believe it to be from dawn to dusk. 

Since I can't seem to make up my mind...Here is an idea I have.  This will be held on sacred tribal land and I won't disclose the location.  It is not relevant.  However, if you'd like me to send a prayer on your behalf, please write to me.  Should I receive enough requests, I will lay a stone on the sacred altar with all the names of the responders to this blog.  Ok, lets see what happens! Do we have "group" energy?

Sending smoke signals of blessings -

Sky

No comments: